Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Various Designs For Fun

Just a whole bunch of random shit I would toss up while I was bored... Photoshop is Crack:

This first image below is a composite of several different original works I put together from the Artist Scott Hansen, AKA "Tycho"... A Musician/Designer based out of San Francisco. His music is just as amazing as his art, please check these links:

Tycho - Main Website
Tycho - Myspace
Tycho - Blog


Next, is another composite I put together of various work's from a very talented artist and good friend of mine, Noelle Sharp. Please take some time to check her site & her work:

Noelle Sharp - Main Website


All of the remaining images below are of my design (Remember to click on any image for a large version)





MAXIM COVER REMIX:

No comments: